Don Bradman Cricket|
Big Ant Studios|
Don Bradman Cricket (Playstation 4)|
Don Bradman Cricket -E-
It is indeed an honour to be able to bring the greatest player to a technology savvy generation of fans in what promises to be the greatest cricket game of all time!
The Legend continues ... Sir Don Bradman, a revolution in Cricket and now an evolution in gaming.
Facts & Features:
- Unique batting and bowling controls: Giving full 360 shot control and Line and Length delivery. Intuitive controls that allow for line and length deliveries without pitch markers and realistic shot control when batting.
- 20 Years career mode: Take a 16 year old aspiring cricketer through the ranks to International glory.
- A fully featured fielding system: That allows you to run down the ball and slide to prevent a Four, catch a high ball on the boundary rope, or knock down the stumps to take a vital run out.
- Manual appeal and electronic review system: Allowing for the first time challenges of the umpires decision.
- Dynamic time of day: Weather system and pitch degradiation: That are based on real world data.
- Don Bradmany Academy: Where you can create / Edit / share online Players, Teams, Competitions, Tours, Umpires and ready to download made by other users and use them in game.
- An online save system: That lets you continue your match whenever you want with online opponents.
- Practive in nets or match practice: Hone your skills to perfection before taking to the field.
- Realistic ball physics:The most realistic physics ever seen in a cricket game, including thin edges, bat pad catches, intimidating bouncers and much more.
- A complete player physics system: with individual attributes including weight and height along with Identity, Appearance, Fielding/Batting Kit.